All brilliant, but the ones that stand out for me are:
1. Monster Hit - The bit where u hear farting/blowing raspberries and a cough. Then, that brilliant flute line comes in.
2. BCE - What can I say? Gets me nodding my head everytime I hear this. More great flute work and that crazy ending…. Wow!
3. Room 23c - Love the wispering at the beginning & end. The tribal chanting, flute, piano and drums come together to produce a great track.
4. My Head Feels Like A Frisbee - 8 mins 53 secs of superb creativity. I always picture myself at some sort of twisted carnival when I hear this. Full of surprises!
5. Outer Shpongolia - Beautiful intro followed by a haunting female vocal (reminds me a bit of some of Enigma’s work).
6. Linguistic Mystic - I love this because it showcases Posford’s ability at manipulating vocals in an amazing way. It’s short, but sweet.
7. Molecular Superstructure - The highlight for me is the kind of scat singing with the flute and Raja speaking in the background. What is he saying here?
8. The Nebbish Route - Another head-nodding/foot-tapping track. Beautiful melodies and super guitar riff.