3. Massachusetts, United Stated
5. student - psychology major at a state college
6. not religious
7. yes, i used the internet everyday
8. email, myspace, phantasytour, twisted for forum and news, college directory for files,
and downloading sheet music
9. i only use myspace
10. what is a widget?
12. the majority of my social events are music related. mainly disco biscuit shows, and posford events when he graces us with his presence in the east coast. if it isn’t music, it’s fine arts and attending gallery openings, open studios, and art shows.
13. give me beats or give me death!! i live for music and art. i like the exchange of energy and i absolutely LOVE being able to express myself (or connect with others) without saying a word.
14. most shows i attend with my boyfriend, and meet up with friends. i also attend shows with my sister and i have been known to attend shows/festivals by myself. (camp bisco would be my most recent solo adventure)
15. band websites, word of mouth through friends and boyfriend.
16. my sketchbook and my piano
17. again… give me beats or give me death. i appreciate EVERYTHING. i enjoy classical music because that is what my piano background is, i LOVE “jamband” music for it’s improv. i love trance/ electronic music for driving beats and jungle so that i can dance. i love grateful dead, bob dylan, and johnny cash because it’s what i heard while growing up and is the only thing i have in common with my father.
18. groups that i physically follow? i used to follow phish back in the day. i now attend as many disco biscuits shows that i can afford. i enjoy seeing other bands when they come around the northeast, but can’t say i “follow” anything else.
19. blue. brown. turquoise.
20. (i can’t answer this briefly, i am an artist that appreciates most forms of art). umm, can i name artists i love? bernini, jackson pollock, anselm kiefer, gustav klimt, alex grey, carey thompson, ryan keeley (i guess even doing that makes the list go on and on….)