Yo SherpaJohn mein Canuckisher freund, where you coming from man? We got tickets for Saturday as well, but Underworld not Tangerine Dream. It’s all gonna be a foggy dream after Shpongle, everything else will be an old-school afterthought.
[quote author=“Jahful”]Yo SherpaJohn mein Canuckisher freund, where you coming from man? We got tickets for Saturday as well, but Underworld not Tangerine Dream. It’s all gonna be a foggy dream after Shpongle, everything else will be an old-school afterthought.
Coming from Toronto, via Amsterdam - hate the idea of mty first trip to Europe being a fliy in fly outsort of thing. This will give us a chance to see a bit of where we are (and sample some fine dutch coffee). Cool that you are seeing a nother gig the next night, I was hoping there would be something elsefor us to see while we were there, another gig we have to miss is Banco De Gaia on the Saturday - he’s playing way up on North England. But a 6 hour train ride and another hotel the day after the roundhouse does not sound like it would work for us.
‘Twill be momentous Rez. Sherpajohn- fine dutch coffee indeed! You freak! Let’s all hook up at Inspiralled in Camden before the gig! I might have an extra ticket to the show for some fine dutch coffee. I guess Infected Mushroom will be playing that Saturday as well, but I’ve pretty much hated those cheezers since I heard em at SA2000. Banco would be good, but Tangerine Dream is f*cking classic. Between them, Brian Eno, Klaus Schulze and Kraftwerk that’s like the cornerstones of electronic music.
Anyone got two tickets to sell to the Shpongle Live set on 31st of Oct 2008??
All help is appreciated.
You might try e-bay. But given what a rare one-off gig this is, and a fairly small venue, its not likely you are going to find tickets. My wife and I have been actively planning our trip for this concert for almost 6 months. On the other hand, you might get a break - good luck to you!
[quote author=“Ninaa”]Does anybody know if it is allowed to bring a camera into the Roundhouse?
From Roundhouse website
* Each member of the audience must be in possession of a valid ticket.
* The Roundhouse is a venue for genuine music lovers and seeks to offer its customers the best possible service. The Roundhouse therefore actively discourages the reselling of tickets for profit or commercial gain and reserves the right to retain tickets until entry into the venue.
* Ticket holders consent to the filming and sound recording of themselves as part of the audience.
* Rights of admission reserved.
* Tickets will not be refunded in any circumstances, other than the total cancellation of the event, when only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
* Glass containers are not allowed into the Main Space / FREEDM Studio theatre.
* Audio and visual recording equipment are not allowed into the Main Space / FREEDM Studio theatre.
* The Roundhouse reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme at any time and without advance notice.
* Smoking is only permitted in the designated areas.
* Inappropriate or dangerous behaviour will result in immediate expulsion from the Roundhouse and adjoining bars and caf